Friday, March 7, 2014

I'm Baaaaaack!

Hi friends! So I took a bit of a blogging hiatus last year. Things were changing in my life, we had just moved down south to Panama City, FL, I got a new job, adjusting to new schedules & just a new life in general! So I put the blog on the backburner always intending to come back to it at some point but that point never really came. Recently I've been thinking a lot about writing and I have things to say SO I decided to come back & blog again but in a new manner. Same blog, new stuff. Still going to post recipes- they won't all be 100% paleo or 100% clean (Nobody's perfect- Miley Cyrus voice) but they will all be 100% delicious. Still going to post DIY projects when I do them. Going to post about my workouts & hopefully get my husband (who is now a level 1 certified Crossfit coach) to guest post some movement articles! I'm just really going to post & share whatever I feel like. Would that be alright? Well, it's my blog so I guess it will ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment