Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!

Hello friends! I don't have a new recipe for you today (but I am working on a really good one for tomorrow ;)) I wanted to talk for just a second about a cause that is super close to my heart.
This upcoming weekend I am participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk here in Orange Park, FL. This is an awesome event put on by the American Cancer Society to raise money for breast cancer research and bring awareness. While breast cancer should be an important issue for EVERY woman (and the men who love them:)) It is particularly important to me because my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor. 
How adorable is she?! And of course her precious shihtzu, Precious :). I am so, so lucky to have her with me today and I love this event and events like it because they are trying to save everybody's G-ma! And mom, auntie, cousin, sister, friend, etc. 

If you could please take a minute to donate to our team it would mean the world to me! Even if it's just a $1, every donation counts!:: (following is the link to the donation page):
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY13FL?team_id=1264897&pg=team&fr_id=47372

I will have pictures to share this weekend :) Thank you for your time! Hope everyone is having a great week...

1 comment:

  1. How lucky am I to have such a g-daughter! Thank you for your love and your support for this worthy cause. I love you!

    P.S. Where on earth did you dig up that picture!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete